vendredi 29 janvier 2016

#progress and #illustration

The cooperative comic book is still in progress, even though it is very slow. It doesn't matter, I knew it would be a long side-project, and I love the result. I am so proud that illustrators such as Andrea Ferrara and John Carvajal have accepted to work on this book! And I hope there will be many more.

Progress:

- Part 04 
It was illustrated by Andrea Ferrara and you can already read it on the site (www.monvillageestmagique.fr)

- Part 05
It was accepted by Yawen Zheng, unfortunately she will definetely not have the time - which I totally understand - so I am looking for a new illustrator.

- Part 06
John has finished his 4 pages for part 06 of the book, and the result is great, but I am hesitant to show them all as long as part 05 has not been created. It is better if you discover the story in the right order! 

- Part xx
(I don't remember the number) has been accepted by Simon Demaret and I will show the result soon! His first illustration was really interesting. 

I think I will try to draw another part myself, someday. The first pages I did (part 02) were created in 3D for an animated short film, and were not meant to be used as pictures for this comic book. I still like the result, but I think I can try to do something different with pencils and watercolors on another part. As soon as I have the time.

In the meantime, I would like to share some illustrations I made in my sketchbook and which are related to MVEM. I hope you like them, and want to read more of the story!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire